ILEXIA launches an interoperability certificate conforming to the SIP protocol.
Security for operators and equipment VoIP interoperability of their supplier offers :
- Validation of interoperability offered by operators (business trunking) with different IP PBX available on the market
- Validation of the functional interoperability (basic call, call transfer, conference , call forward, hold music , ...) different IP PBX available on the market within Voice over IP protocols SIP , H.323 or H.248 ...
- Validation of interoperability between CPE (residential or business gateway , ...) and IP terminals with : Validation of Interoperability with IP Centrex solutions (dial plan, basic call, advanced features , voice , video, fax ...) with IP devices available on the market :
- Provider's call server (Softswitch)
- Sessions Border Controllers (SBC)
- IP PBXs
- Back-to-back User Agent (B2BUA).
- Validation of Interoperability IP Centrex solutions (dial plan, basic call, advanced , voice , video, fax ... ) with IP devices available on the market
- Certification solutions over SIP Trunk provider with PBX market
- Certification of SIP extensions with IP PBX market
- Certification of private PBX Trunk between different manufacturers with SIP
- Validation of interoperability between CPE (residential gateway) with infrastructure operators (Session Border Controller , Media Server, Application Server)
Our certifications take into account :
- The testing methodology
- The functional scope
- Analysis and bug report
- Plan and Test Report
At the end of the Certification Process, we will issue a Certificate of Interoperability.
The certificate is an accelerator
for marketing UC offers.